welcome to Mr Kraykey's space......

welcome to my blog...you're now in http://kraykey.blogspot.com...^^i'm the editor of this blog,kay kim sungmin...original updated by me and enjoy yourself in my space....everyone is welcoming....^^

Friday, September 3, 2010

i want to say.....Kim yan tong.

Hey, what a day! Went to gym today.Getting skinnier after the final exam.Sleep till afternoon.Skipping meals. Drawing deeper dark circles from the sleep deprived.What a life!

Called my best buddy tonight. Something to ponder about...I haven't call her for a long time.She told me how much she miss using vulgar language with me. She has been restricted. Poor girl.
She told me how much I have changed and literary I haven't felt much changes in me except that my social networks are branching well.

Somehow I felt shameless tonight. I wrote something in Facebook that has caused misunderstood between my relationship and my hometown friends. I said , I think I have been replaced from the circle of friendship ever since I left the town. You guys don't want me anymore... Hey,don't blame me for writing something like that! I was repulsed by the haggard changes ! I was so deceived by something bad that go in my way.What would you feel when the gang that you used to hang out with and there are new members and you have not been informed about?

Frankly,it felt like chugging old wine into your throat. Gosh, those sharp taste!
I know I am childish for causing all these problem.
I frightened the newcomers as well. They felt sorry I guess. I used to despise you but I learn to forgive and forget. I apologized for all the childish act.
Shameless!!
I had almost the whole jug of beer. Shit ,I have transformed into an Alcoholic Bitch!
I think I will end up going to club before 21. Sounds wrong!

2 hours ago, Alex helped me to move all my belongings to my new unit. The new room is big. They were excited about it and they kept bugging me to go to my new room again. Why? Because there was a girl lying on the other side of the room. They reckoned that she was naked.

1 hour ago,the taxi driver called me. Gosh,he arrived 30 minutes earlier!
Say bye bye everyone in the house.

Now, flashing through Ted Baker and Zara's latest collection. Get updated of what is going to be in vogue for men this season. HAHA! I was told that my fashion sense turned into havoc! Bitch please, I didn't say that I have good fashion sense!

Btw, I was frustrated with Coffee Bean. They don't have Ice Blended Frappucino Expresso!
So, ended up having hot double shot Expresso.

I miss beer! Sounds terribly wrong!
I miss milk... :-)
fake bitch moving out tomorrow.
start working junior bitch and bitch wannabes!
don't make me spank you guys!

 young AGAIN!...

 Frankly, I am always feel kinda lost when I feel like creating a post for my blog. I rather go designing a new layout rather than thinking what to write on it.

I am going to warn myself from now on. Warn myself not to read other people's blog before posting anything in your own blog. What can I say? I always practice this and I end up having something common in my own blog. Even worst, when the topic that they are blogging are so alluring and I feel like copying. An hour ago,I read Jimmy,Momo,Jasmine's blog.
Jimmy's blog is full of photos..
Momo's blog is simple and 
Jasmine,I like yours best.

Every time, when I look back at my blog post. Most of them are so meaningless.
Okay, I stopped humiliating and insulting my rivals which I did it last time in my Friendster Blog. Technically, I don't really agree with Jasmine. It's nothing wrong to blog like talking bad about your enemy or rival like what Varen did last time. For me, it's perfectly fine. No big deal.

In this post,
confession to Momo. I know you feel that I am a bit odd and cool to you.
confession to Jasmine. I am sorry, I shouldn't have let my past sentenced on you guys.
confession to Jimmy. I know something I make you felt discomfort.
confession to Varen. I don't hate you but I really you as we have so alike.
confession to Bobby.Sorry for the middle finger that I pointed on you .
confession to Sunny. I shouldn't have bad thought on you.
confession to Vaness. You are a great friend.
confession to Donald. I have nothing to say.
confession to Ah low. You are changing too much. I like the old you.
confession to Bryan. I noticed that we are friends again.
confession to Brandon. We hate each others. My bad. I am the one who starts the controversy but I still hate you no matter what. You are the reason why I felt so despise with everyone and having a feeling hatred over everyone in the class.


and condolence to Kim yan tong. I will always remember August 8, 2004. No matter where are you now. Friends Forever...
i will miss you in my heart forever and ever....and the way you leave me alone...
if i'm beside you tat time,you don't have to suffering like that....my bad.fuck!
i never think tat you will leave me like tat.
drop me by the road under the rain!
i will slap your head and cry...i will cry!i really do!
cause you left me behind,u never brought me to your place.
rest in peace,friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment