welcome to Mr Kraykey's space......

welcome to my blog...you're now in http://kraykey.blogspot.com...^^i'm the editor of this blog,kay kim sungmin...original updated by me and enjoy yourself in my space....everyone is welcoming....^^

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FUCK you!OMG~

I am back!
Been putting my blog in coma stage for quite a long period.WTF!
So many things happened within that timeline.Hair is bush-ier than ever.
and eye bags are slowly eating my cheeks.

Exams are over and I am myself, again.I'm back!fuck u all!
The moment I finished my last paper. It was like, the day never got the chance arrive.
Finally! But I got too excited about it. I left my student card in the exam hall. I remember that I turned back to chat with my friend after the exam was over and then, I walked out.

Damn, hope someone picked up and hand it to the office because I looked damn,freaking,totally young in the card. HAHAHA! I hate taking another one because I looked damn haggard after the whole month examinations came crushing down. I need to get back to the jungle.(eating bananas)~ Let mother nature heals me and wild rabbits and deers sing to heal my senses. The concrete jungle is killing me!

till then, can't wait to share all of it (september)coming soon~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment